Sunday, September 14, 2003

stop asking why.
think about yourself.
maybe its you who just have no time for me anymore.


is it me or does blogger haf ths new device ? ths draft+change tym+date thingie appears.

oh anws, end of sch hols ! :(( didnt do much work. depressing. -sigh- my sis has suddnly transformed into some superb hardworking soul, mking me feel bad for slacking !! gna go cram some chem in my brain cells l8rs.

was channel switching last nyt..kpt switching frm 5 to 8 and 8 to 5..chan 5 had wwe summer slam ! gawd. cant believe stupid kurt angle defeated brock lesnar twice !! sheesh. bloody kurt angle. anws ths lavendar shw ws up on chan 8. by kelly chen+takeshi kaneshiro ! my gawd. hes damn cute. hee :D got an eyeful.

yins msged me telling me hw high the energy concert ws ytd ._. cld evn hear her screaming and screeching all the way thru my mobile. not to forget her famous jumps whn shes she super duper excited. bt toro wsnt thr ! :( and tht fact doesnt intrigue my excitement ovr thm anm. oh well.

hmm ! bestie's supp to be back today !! :D hope she msges me lyk she promised. lyf is superb boring w/o her. esp whn evryone else is busy doing their thing -looks at dsf and sis and all my energy fanatic friends- and w nobdy to amuse me and arouse my excitement ovr..some topics :))

shld i change my layout ? not tht i haf tym for it anws -frowns-

rainy rainy day againn.